Pre-Purchase Auto Inspection
Looking to buy a new car?? Want an independent inspection?
At Yarra Valley Autocare we pride ourselves on being thorough with all aspects of our work and a pre-purchase inspection is no exception. We not only check and report obvious faults, both internal and external, but we also check the entire vehicle over mechanically and structurally.
Designed to help our customers make an informed decision our thorough pre-purchase inspections consists of both a major service and a roadworthy inspection of peace of mind and clarity. Our second to none pre-purchase inspections include a number of components including detailed checks of:
- Fluid levels
- Lighting, horn, and electrical systems
- Front and rear brake pads
- Heating and cooling systems
- Potential emission leaks from the exhaust system
- Structural damage and the condition of the undercarriage
- Steering responsiveness
- Tyre condition, alignment, and pressure
- Dashboard display and controls
To book your desired vehicle in for a pre-purchase inspection conducted by one of our methodical and dedicated mechanics call us today on 03 9735 3559 .